;I'm all about you ♥
Tuesday, February 16, 2010 @ 9:18 PM

Back from Malacca yesterday :D
Overall was okay except for the very hot weather
and mischievous mosquito bites!
I only know I can sleep alooot during this trip!
In the morning went to Uncle Joe's place, 11plus start to slp.
Slpt till late afternoon! Then at night still can slp! LOL.
Don't know what's wrong with me also :D

Anyways back yesterday, wanted to go out with family.
But went to meet silly WQ instead! fuhh..
Slack-ed with him as usual.

Today went out in the morning with parents & bro.
Halfway left and met WQ. Slacked downstairs with him. Lol.
Till late afternoon went to Bugis to find Mira.
Slacked with her till she finish work at 6!
Slack2 with her laki till 7plus then I left to B's grandma place.
To take his letter. wakakaka.
So sad, his this letter so "no-feeling".
Cos he said I promised to write him letters when he's inside,
but he only received once ): Awwwww.. pity him!
But i've been busy also luh. huhuhu.
So I rushed home to write one for him :D
Hopefully it gets to him sooooon. Wakakakakkakaka (:

Having holidays this whole week. muahahahaha.
Shiok-ness (:
Tmr going new house to help out a bit I hope! :X
That silly WQ bugging me to meet him tmr! :\


So long never had late night sleeps :P

Click and there you go.

Meeee ;

SANDRA ﺕ
LovesROOZ ; 120206

Tagboard

Links

Credits

Layout by: LastSmile(: