I headed all the way to Bedok alone today morning. Lol!
Went to baby's mama's house. The main reason was to take the letter!
Baby wrote me a letter! :D Haha. Secondly it was little Marsya's bday.
Slack2 there. Myra came after a while. His mom's chicky wings are
superrrrrrb. LOL! & we had durian cakeeee :D
So happy to receive a letter from him. Awww.
Such letters never fail to make his grandma tear. Lol. So cute..
I'm glad to have ppl who's there for me when I'm alone! :P
Of course my cute little family. :D
Daddy & Mommy ; so fun & cute.
Korkor ; always so 'cool' :X
Buddy ; always treating me small small things! :D
& an unknown "sweetheart buddy" Irshad. Lol!
My sweetheart buddy made my phone less quiet. Hahaha!
Tmr starting work at IMM building lo~ Monday bluessssss? :D
teehee ):
I miss my baby bear soooo much ! :P