;I'm all about you ♥
Friday, December 11, 2009 @ 10:19 PM

I'm soooooo boring laaaa.
I haven't been going out except on Saturdays with parents,
and short walks with Buddy to pasar malam or Lot1. LOL.
So lonely without B. ):

Today went for an interview at Tanglin Shpg Ctr.
Bus-ed back, past so many places with memories~
Like city hall, the place where B used to work with Azmi.
thennn, Suntec. our first couple ring bought there,
and he bought me that Mashimaro at the fountain. Lol!
Back then we were still so 'noob' :D that was in 2006!
Howww sweeeeeeeet of him.

So many upcoming dates I'm going to be lonely without him.
His bday on 18, my bday on 23, our 4th yr anni next yr feb.
and, valentines' day. AWWWW.... ):
So many important dates we're gonna be alone!!

Until now I still not sure how many months will he be there.
That time his grandma called me early in the morning, I thought
what happened. Becos it's been a while since I last seen her.
She asked me if B spent the night with me on 28th.
& She told me that 'cheapo bytch' Fitri called her 5am in the morning.
Haha. That crazy cheapo. Even B's grandma disliked her like toot.
She told me his mom not so happy, got girls here and there. Awww.
But what to do, Idk why these girls like to cling on ppl's bf.

& he's waiting for the sentence. on 17th. another court date -.-
why do they have to put him in then. ha! ):
Just hope he won't get that longggg.


meow.

Click and there you go.

Meeee ;

SANDRA ﺕ
LovesROOZ ; 120206

Tagboard

Links

Credits

Layout by: LastSmile(: