Everyday busy working only. ):
At least better than not working, time past faster.
So that I can look forward for B's release. Aww.
Alot of customers asked me why I work here, never study
or find a better job in office. Haha~ So cute of them.
Firstly, I really lost interest in studies after so many yrs.
Secondly, I think I felt happier working here than in office.
No politics. Although is damn tiring and NO life! :(
I've been working from afternoon till night.
Where got time to go out? :\ Except for one off day. Lol~
Even ppl in audition starts to see me lesser. LOL.
And I know my cpl missed me damn alot. Waaahahaha!
I thought of working in the morning, but the thought of waking
up at 5am is making me no mood to work. LOL.
Maybe will try to ask for that timing when B's out. Teehee.
Today saw the indian guy after so many days. He was with his wifey.
And he brought a chihuahua. Damn cute can! :D Wakakaka.
He asked me for my no. before, infront of his wife say i'm his new girl.
Haha, now the wife look at me like one kind already.
She said byebye to my lady boss infront of me so happily, but
never even look at me even when she paying me. Heh!
I'm not sad or anything. Just that, it's not me who offended her can.
Stupid attitude of hers. Ha! Many weird customers la!
Sometimes felt happier, sometimes felt angrier. Lololol.
Still, I don't think I'm going back to admin job at the moment?
She mentioned to me if she take another store, I will be the "2nd line"
for this store. Lol~ Teehee. Might as well stay a little longer to
see what progress I have. Wahahaha.
Anddd.. I always see so many couples everyday. How I wish B's there
whenever I knock off. He usually does that before he went in :D
Awwww... Now I feel like I'm a single working lady. LOL.
Everyday work work work, no dating, no sweet talks, nothing! :X
When I come home everybody sleeeeping~
Lonely little meeee :X Wahahaha.