Ytd dropped by at B's place to help his grandma buy 4d.
Cos his grandpa working :X I can't stop missing B!
Why is it when he's here I don't cherish him properly,
always getting angry with him. Now that's he not out here
for don't know how many months, I started to regret.
And, I'm working just 1 block away from his place, everyday
go past those place we usually hangout.
Always had so much memories. Awwwww...
Back to topic. Grandma told me after B went in, her IC no.
come out first prize la! -.- Wasted never buy on Saturday.
Actually Saturday she wanna ask me help her buy no.,
but my parents & buddy came to fetch me home after work ;D
Alrighto, that's veryyyy wasted. LOL.
Ytd helped her to buy no., then she gave me 3bucks asked me
to buy whatever number i want. but no number in mind, so
anyhow buy :D so cuteeee. Miss B so much when I stepped into his house.
As usual Marsya saw me outside the door she will like smile sooo
widely and excited. LOL! So misssss her la! ):
Seriously can't wait to change my phone x(
Gonna leave for work soon :\
Borrrrring~
And.. happy for Buddy, she has got a new boyfee! LOL
Gonna wait for B's release till we 4 go out together! :P
Can't wait for see her new boyfee. LOL
by the time i see, they already few months liao x_x