Ytd headed to B's place, helped his grandma do dunno what kueh.
Did almost for 1 hour plus. Now I understand how tired is my baby bear :D
As usual slack2 then headed home. :D
This morning I saw something that's bothering me lah.
So bloody disgusted. Was taking train,
then got this tall, quite young Indian.
Beside him was this upper sec Clementi Town boy. That Indian guy
pretend to hole the pole below only. Then his hand slowly went to
touch the boy's dick lah!! I pitied that young boy sia.
Kena molest but kept quiet only. Can see he quite scared la. Lol.
This sickening Indian guy touched his dick, his leg, his hand.
So omg lahhh. Screw this guy man. Lol~
He's wearing a tee with "Pump Specialist" word on the sleeve!
Eeewwww.. Why do such gays exist. Or rather molester. =.=
I still remembered the incident where this young ACS boy, Indian too!
Pretend to hole the pole, but use his finger to try touching B's butt!!!
B also felt it la! OMG... lol. so fucked up. >:|
And I'm just blogging in the boring office now. Lol~
Sighhhhh... So miss my baobao laaaaaaaaaaaa.... =(