;I'm all about you ♥
Friday, September 4, 2009 @ 4:17 PM

it's been weeks since i last blogged! :D

started work on 17 Aug,
work was ok. Stationed at the site @ West Coast Highway!
No ladies in the office can. Only meeee. Lol.
One thing is good cos won't have politics, another thing
not good is no girl friend here! Hahaha.
Whatever it is, I still prefer this than other jobs.
haha. but more slack! Really nothing to do one =.=
Imagine he next week on leave Mon-Fri, I free like sot!
Even when he's here I already so free, imagine when he's not here.
Muahahaha! -.-

Finally my pay's in. But damn little only la! =.= "pro-rated" Haha.
Nvm, better than nothing. wasted this month not enough to
change phone :( Huhu.
So many things I longing for la :D Lololololol ~

Later meeting family for dinner at West Coast.
Can't wait man, the japanese restaurant. Lol. Wakakakaka.

Thanks to little buddy I've been eating pasar malam food after work =D
LOLLL. So wanna have some soon :X Hahaha.

And i'm blogging during work, showed how bored am i. And nothing
to do lahhh. Haha. Still got 35 more mins to finish work :P

Gonna meet my baby bear tomorrow. Been days since we last met!!

Click and there you go.

Meeee ;

SANDRA ﺕ
LovesROOZ ; 120206

Tagboard

Links

Credits

Layout by: LastSmile(: