;I'm all about you ♥
Wednesday, September 30, 2009 @ 8:57 PM

B's grandma & grandpa lucky today la! x_x
Both kena 4d. Starters prize. If only B follow them buy :X

Why they so lucky? Cos I'm there to see the results with them!
LOL!! The last time B's grandma kena 4d also I was there :D
Wakakaka. So good la. If only we bought the number! ):

His grandma so cute, she said tomorrow, B 30bucks i 20bucks. :D
Again, B wonder why she love me so much. LOLOLOL!
Last time she kena also gave me 20 bucks. Aww so cute,
its the thought that counts man :P Hehehe.

Little Marsya looked better but skinnier. Poor thing :D
When she sick she like nv come to me. ): hehe today she sooo cute :D
Ask her to kiss me she kiss, but kiss B she don't want. LOL!
Her reaction damn cute, with the word "no!" :D


Off to audition luhkkkk ! :D

Click and there you go.

Meeee ;

SANDRA ﺕ
LovesROOZ ; 120206

Tagboard

Links

Credits

Layout by: LastSmile(: