;I'm all about you ♥
Monday, August 10, 2009 @ 12:27 PM

8 Aug ; Saturday
All of them went to Malacca. Hehe.
Guess they must be thinking of me la. (:
Supposed to meet Grandma at 8.30am.
And I woke up at 9plus instead! Then I was like OMG!
Lol. I made her wait so long, felt so bad. huhu.
Then faster go prepare everything.
Suddenly realized Buddy brought the hair straightener.
Another OMG! Had a baaaaddd hair day out! :X
Met grandma at YewTee, had breakfast. Then headed to Bugis.
I'm sucha nice grand daughter lei. Sighh. Lol~
After with her, I went to meet B at Commonwealth.
Heheee.

9 Aug ; Sunday
Headed to Westmall. Watched "The Hangover". Nice show. Lol!
Sighh. My little blue CareBear got 'burned' on his right cheek.
The cigg ash kena its cheek! so heartpain!! :( LOL
Can feel there rough2 de. Then the fur like shorter. LMAO!!
I so love my little carebear.!! Poor thing kena burning ash :(
Then slacked, bus-ed back with B. Then took 147 from his place
down to Granny's place. Lol~
Reached there around 5plus. Went down to eat early dinner!
Then slacked at home, watched National Day parade.
Watched till 7plus, feeling bored. Then bus-ed home. :D
Reached home around 9plus. Aloneeee with little Rocky.
kekeke. Played comp and sweet dreams :X




Miss my Bb Bear. (:

Click and there you go.

Meeee ;

SANDRA ﺕ
LovesROOZ ; 120206

Tagboard

Links

Credits

Layout by: LastSmile(: