;I'm all about you ♥
Thursday, July 2, 2009 @ 10:44 PM

today today today . . .
was woke up by noises and stayed awake from 7plus til 8plus.
thought it's still early to go B's place, so slept awhile more :D
left home around 11plus, trained and bus-ed to B's place.
reached there, they alrdy doing currypuffs halfway.
B always sabo me, say I wanna help grandma to make. lol.
but I'm always nice enough to help. :D
B 'made' the flour, I filled the filling, and his grandma
'curled' the side. :D Kinda fun but tiring.
after that had lunch, fish with belacan and the vege.
her food is always to tempting to me :D
after lunch toot bear teached me how to play the card game.
initially I won him alot, (we played by coins) then...
he say go the floor there and play. from there,
I lost everything to him. Total lost him 4 bucks. Lol ~
So cute la, we were laughing like mad when I lost all..

Then rest awhile, go down shop. Marsya cried when she saw
me going... no choice got to bring her down D:
I had her in my arms allll the way to 7-11. x_x so heavy :D
Then B wasted 20cents to let her sit on the music thingy...
the thing started moving, her face changed. till her head
hit on the steering wheel. her reaction made us laughed like mad.
she cried and cried, B wanted to put her back again but
she grabbed and hugged B like a monkey! LOL!!
Bought my-crave, Slurrrrpeeee. :D

Walked home, she only wants me. B wanted to hold her hand
but she shoo-ed him away. LOL!! damn funny her reaction.
cos bad Bb always disturb her.. sometimes make her cry. Haha!

Reached home played cards again, but this time together with
B's grandma. lol. Didn't win much, but still I won D: only a few cents x_x

Played till almost 6plus then slacking timeeeee. :D
Had dinner there. B's grandma fried the currypuffs b4 I head home. :)
and again she asked if I can stay over. but sooo sadddd :| i cant T.T

And then, home sweet homeeeee.


Buddy's not home tonight again. :|
I'm so lonely~~~~

Click and there you go.

Meeee ;

SANDRA ﺕ
LovesROOZ ; 120206

Tagboard

Links

Credits

Layout by: LastSmile(: