Ytd headed down to B's grandma's place.
Chao bb didn't tell me he not at home, then I just go there.
Then his grandma told me to go shop ._.
Like so awkward, don't know how to talk much with her :D
Was playing with little Marsya, hoping bb faster come back. Lol.
Then slacked and got bored. We bus-ed to Jurong E and then
head to Golden Mile. ;D Then after that bus-ed back to his
grandma's place again.. Hehe hoho huhu~
Chao Baby go and tell grandma I want to cook for him maggie ._.
Cos in the bus we were like arguing who to cook. Lol!
I wanted him to cook :( But he faster go and tell grandma I cook.
Hahaa so cute lah my baby. Ate the maggie till so spicy,
nv even take for me water. And I did the cleaning D:
After dinner slacked awhile... Then headed down to IMM meet
Buddy & Aaron. Waited for Aaron at Mac. Then slacked...
Back to Jurong E and headed home :)
I so miss my baby bear. <3