Met with dearest last Friday. :D
As usual, took 100 from his place there to Golden Mile.
Then after that bus-ed down to Harbourfront.
Slacked at mac :D
After that I called B's grandma, asked her if she's fine.
And whether I can go to her place and visit her :D
The first time I spoke to her over the phone in Malay,
but I know, abit cacat lah. LOL! Then reached her place,
she like so happy I said what over the phone and she
repeat it. Hurhur :D. She cooked nugget :D
Then I asked where's Marsya. Chao Bb say I everytime
also Marsya marsya de. LOL. But she damn cute can!
The most cutest baby girl I've ever loved. Lol!! :D
She's like so into me. keep coming to me with her bear.
I go toilet she also wanted to follow. Lol!! Awwwwww :)
Like the first time 4 of us chat happily. :D
Esp with his grandpa, he seldom talk and so fierce-looking.
After that bus-ed down to Jurong E. Met buddy there,
walked around at Popular while waiting for Aaron.
Then go outside sit down. One guy came towards us
and he asked B to help open the sweet for him. Lol!
Then talked stories to us, like sot~ He's drunk and high man.
Waited for Aaron almost 10plus. Then Bb and I head home,
while both of them headed to YewTee pasar malam :D
Saturday, slacked at home. Didn't have the chance to meet Bb.
Then Buddy came back from work, we headed down to Lot1 :D
Got ourselves shorts from CottonOn. Muahahaha.
Then buddy's treat at Long John Silver :P Kekeke..
After that cabbed back. :)
Today, as usual lah. Stay-home-day ._. So boring.
And also as usual, helping out in the kitchen! =.=
I wonder if next time when I got work I still need to do so much?
Lol. Ok lah not much, but enough to help out the whole day man.
Envy those ppl so shiok, can sit down and relax. Heh. ._.
Blahhhh...