Last Saturday was almost a boring weekend,
till I decided to head to Granny's place in the afternoon.
Took a looong bus ride all the way to Boon Keng.
Sit till my butt gonna explode with hot air. Lol!
She was surprised to see me there of course. Wakakaka.
Then talk & talk, went down to Mac.
She treated me a meal. So sweeeet. Ask me order whatever I want.
Then headed back up. She let me use her SE phone. How sweet. Lol.
And she got a easier Nokia phone to use instead. Huhu.
Till arnd 6plus I left. Took 147 bus-ed all the way to B's place.
Headed up to his place. B's grandpa headed for work, so we didn't
meet Buddy & Aaron. Wasted. wakakaka.
Had dinner there. So nice her foood. Then watch tv.
Wanted to wait for Myra & Aron to come, but they're so late ._.
Then B's grandma asked if I'm slping over, if not she can
cook the mee for me next day. Awwww, how nice.
But so sad, I cantttttttttt :( Huhuhuhu.
Around almost 10pm we left the house, Baby sent me till Jurong E.
Then home sweet home :D
Gonna meet B tmr lo !!!!!!!!!!
& Happy B'day to my Mummy :D