Went to Tiong Bahru Plaza to watched Night at the Museum 2.
Watched till 9plus. Wanted to head down to slack with Farhan,
but we realised the time is almost 10. So didn't make it.
Somemore he stay at amk, so far from where we were. Lol.
Slacked, and as usual chatted random stuffs at Jurong E.
Then home sweet home :D
Sunday as usual stayed home the whole day. :)
Yesterday woke up earlier then headed down to B's place.
The moment I reached his place I damn lazy :D
Bb cooked for me, washed the dishes.
Did all the things for me. Lol~ Soooo cute :)
Then after awhile headed to Golden Mile. then go back home agn :D
Slacked, watched tv. Then I told Bb i suddenly damn hungry.
I took his grandma's biscuit and ate alot siol. Lol.
At that time I don't know why that biscuit is so damn nice,
although it's plain biscuit :X Lol! Then ate & ate till B cook again.
Bb cooked Mee Suaaaaa :D With tomato gravy. Soooo nice :)
Spent the whole day at Bb's house. Watched the 9pm show
before I head home :) When I reached our place downstairs,
saw Buddy & Aaron. Lol. Helped them 'stay vigilant' HAHA!
Then home sweet home~
Today worked at Bugis for one day for the roadshow at
Frames&Lenses. Lol. Thanks to Gary for that 1-day job. Lol.
Then got this girl, everytime like want to snatch customer.
Till later part of the day, kinda fed up with her. Haha.
Lunch & dinner were provided and damn big packet.
My lunch I ate less than half then gave bro. But dinner,
I finished almost everything cos hungry! and delicious! LOL.
Managed to sell one spec under my name :X
But of cos not all my effort alone. Haha ._.
Heard their business today very quiet. Lololol ~
Then that girl cried becos she stressed and nv get any sales.
OrhbeeGood, who ask her keep snatching from me.
See I new then snatch snatch snatch. Lol ~
But on the other hand I also shy la. And first time ma,
how I know how their specs and procedures go. Lol~
Anyways had a tiring day man. Stand for almost 9 hrs.
But got sit down abit la. Heh~ Luckily only for one day.
No need see that girl's face. Lol.
Feel like slping but the night seems to be so young still. HAHAHA.
Kinda wasted if I sleep early? :X