Thurs -
Headed to KL in the morning.
So shiok I've got the whole of back seat, so nice to sleep.
Reached aunt's place, uncle brought us out for lunch.
Then at there till night. Dinner cooked by aunt.
After dinner, sit outside chat n drink. I drank only one can :D
Then headed back to another uncle's place where we stayed.
Had to slp with grandma & grandpa :X
Fri -
Ate breakfast, headed to aunt's place.
They went out shopping. Except me, grandparents, Bart n uncle.
Bored like mad. Go on and offline to see if B's online. Lol
Then tried playing L4D on Bart's comp, but cannot support -.-
Lunched with them. Dinner time was bbq.
The men start the fire, as usual. Lol.
While we enjoy air con inside. Kelly & Kerol were so cute!
They made us laugh like mad. The way the talk, etc. Lol!
Then after bbq, as usual they drank again.
But I didn't join them, slacked alone in Bart's room enjoyed air con :D
Sat -
They went for the tea session in the morning.
Me and dad with 2 uncles and 1 aunt went for lunch.
Headed back, slacked. Till evening they all went for the wedding dinner.
Left me and dad. The maid asked us to go pasar malam. Lol !
Walked and bought dinner. Then back to aunt's place to eat.
After that me and dad drove back to uncle's house.
Bathed, slacked, eat :D Then watch tv!
Only the two of us, so shiok & peaceful :D Watched till 12plus they came back.
Off to sleep, the last night in KL! wakakaka.
Sun -
Left Malaysia in the morning. Reached sg around afternoon.
Halfway stopped by to buy things. Bought my crave - Strawberry Pocky.
Lol! I've ate total 3 packets of Pocky during the trip :X
Then rest till evening, all of us went to Fullerton Hotel.
Had our buffet dinner there. The food was like baaaagus! Lol~ Damn nice. :P
Till around 10 we reached home :D
Mon -
Met up wit B at YewTee. Headed to WestMall.
Watched X-Men Origins Wolverine. Nice show. I loike!
Wolverine so cool. Wakakakaka.
Then slacked outside, chatted bout random stuffs.
Headed down to Golden Mile :P
Then down to IMM to meet Buddy & Aaron.
After that went to Satay place! :D That night me & B was tempting for satay :X
Kekeke. As usual, Aaron got us free drinks. Lol!
After finished, I vomitted halfway. Got the satay smell! Wakakaka.
Then home sweet home :]
I so miss my B every single moment :D
<3