Meet Baby at aljunied, bus-ed to Golden Mile.
Then headed back to Bedok.
Slacked at his place from 3 plus till 8 plus :D
Reached there then had headache. So lied down awhile.
Bb, his mom, dad, grandma talking at the kitchen :D
Then I keep hearing his stepdad & grandma asking B
to take panadol for me. Like so many "panadol" running in my head :D
They so nice la. Then his mom ask me to just lie down :)
Then rest awhile, B's mom asked him to buy chicky wings, then
I want to follow him. Then they keep telling me to rest, don't need to
follow. :D So cuuute. I said no need la, took panadol better le.
Then his mom said no lah its the love that cure. Hahahaha!
Meaning my baby's love! So nice la, these few weeks have been
getting close with his mom's side. :D Awwww..
Then bought chicky wings, bought Toto for B's grandma,
Chatted, slacked. :D Then B and his mom cook the chicky wings :P
After a while later, had dinner with B :)
Slacked, watched tv. Then went into the room, chat with Grandma.
B's sister reading book, I fell asleep halfway. Lol! So nice to slp,
especially the rainy whether :D Feel so much warmth in B's family. :)
Till around 8plus B walked me to the bus stop.
I took 168 to woodlands, then trained back to YewTee. 1 hr ++ ._.
Lol. Home sweeeeeeeet Home! :)
Tmr Bb working at Cik Azmi's place for 1 or 2 days. Huhu.
Hopefully we got enough for Friday :( Haix!
B going to surrender on Saturday ba. Huhu.
Hope he'll always be positive ahhhhh!!!! <3
Love my baby bear so deeply :P