Last Friday I spent the day and night with B.
Friday headed to his mom's place at Bedok, slacked.
Then at night wanted to meet Buddy & Aaron,
in the end cancelled :D Then headed down to Ghim Moh.
Before that B asked his grandpa if I can spend the night there,
then his grandpa laughed and said "Can, sleep far far"
Lol! Because of some incident happened long ago. :X
Had a nice sleep there. Till next morning 10am.
Then trained back to his mom's place again.
We straightaway go to the room and sleep. Lol!
Acted like we didn't slp the night before.
But still, both of us can really sleep :X
From 1plus till 3plus in the afternoon. Lol.
His grandma and sister also slpt together with us :D
Sooo cute. Then woke up, watched tv.
Played with little Marsya. She soooo damn cute! Awww.
She only like girls. Hahaha. Awww!
Then slacked till evening, they keep forcing B to go back camp.
Haix. I didn't talk to him the whole journey, cos he wasn't
sure of going back or not. Whenever I asked, he's stressed.
Then... He went back to his grandpa's place. Aww. Huhu..
Met Buddy at Lot1. She treated us kfc. So sweet. =3
And, home sweet home.
Met up with B on Monday.
Headed to Raffles City for the walk-in interview.
After that bus-ed back to Jurong E. Nowhere to go.
Then down to his grandpa's place.
Chao Bb found Pocket PC. >< Wakakaka.
Sigh~ MissMyBabyBear.