Just now watching Boys Over Flower (damn nice show :D),
then received a call from B. His grandma admitted to A&E.
So I've to stop my show, prepare myself to go out :D
Trained to Buona then bus-ed to NUH.
Met up with B and his friend Dino. :)
Then walked to the seating area. So damn hot.
Becos of swine flu, cannot go in the A&E there!
Go in Main Building also got to fill in form. Lol. Tsktsk..
Slacked at the hothot area. Then around evening we go back.
Bus-ed to JE. Then quarrelled with B there. huhuhu :(
Missed many trains becos I still miss him.
But I turned out scolding and quarrelling too. :\
Then I gave B one tight slap. :X Lol. He owed me one anyway :
Bb got angry then board the train liao. Sad.
So I stayed at JE station for quite some time. Missing all the trains.
Felt like asking him to come back, but didn't have the courage to :D
Then received a call from his mom. Cos she cant get him.
Told me grandma got to operate.
So I met B at Buona Vista agn. Glad that we're alrdy fine.
We met up his mom, bro and his gf outside operating theatre.
Thank God we managed to get there in time :D
Awww.. I saw his grandma with teary eyes made want to cry too :X
Grandma asked me to kiss her. And I told her not to cry :P Lols :)
Bear so touched also, hor? :)
We headed down, then ate at Kopitiam.
So nice chatting with them :]
Then slack at waiting area. Me & B headed home first.
His stepdad came. So nice of him to fetch me all the way home,
when they're staying at Bedok! :X I thought he would drop me some
nearby mrt station or something. Haha. So touched. LOL.
Then in his bus, he still can tell me & B we can sit behind and talk2. :D
I'll be alone in this dark & quiet room tonight man.
Stupid Buddy not coming back today. Sigh! Leaving me alone for the night.
Looking forward to meet Buddy&Aaron with B tomorrow! :)
Let's celebrate cos Mas Selamat is caught! LOL!! :X