;I'm all about you ♥
Thursday, May 21, 2009 @ 1:02 PM

: (

I'm having the feeling again. Huhuhu.
The feeling of going to be alone for one month w/o Baby! :(
Not able to contact, not able to meet, not able to hug,
not able to alot of things ah!! Sighhh. For one month.
I'm so used to having B. The only person I like to go out with,
only person I want to sms with, talk with, laugh with. Huhu :(
My Superbear not here to protect me for one month. Awww..
Not sure if he's going back on Saturday. Cos his mom also asked
him to go back ler. Huhu. Cos got ''red letter'' :X Lol.

Not sure if we can spend the night together tmr or not. :\ Haix.
But I will make use of the time spent with him tmr :)

Huhu, having cramps now. So sian-ed.
I miss my Baby bear lots. :)

Click and there you go.

Meeee ;

SANDRA ﺕ
LovesROOZ ; 120206

Tagboard

Links

Credits

Layout by: LastSmile(: