Met B and Aron at City Hall around 11plus.
Headed to Peninsular Plaza,
went to lan shop. Played for 2 hours.
And their membership card is made of
paper. Mcm not membership la. LOL.
I played Audition while both of them as usual,
guys game ._. bangbang here & there.
After that bus-ed down to Vivo.
Weather freaking hot lah today :\
Slacked at open area upstairs.
Then down to Giant, buy bread & stuffs :D
Then here came Myra, that stupid girl Wati,
Aiman & Adi. Heh, I think that Wati
knows I'm "cold" to her.
The whole time I nv even bother to look at her,
or talk to her. Who ask her mess wit my B.
I seriously hate pompan murah lah.
Can't they be a little more decent, and
not so desperate for ATTACHED guys. -___-"
Back to story, Myra reached only, quarrelled wit Aron.
Then we headed to the water there playplay.
Carried Adi & walked around. He so damn kiut! :D
Me & B parted from them cos I gotto meet mom.
Aww heated with Bb on th way there.
I so regret we didn't spend good moments just now.
I'm so sorry to him. Awwww...
He's having some problems himself, then I still
give him a hard time. Huhu x(
Just hope everything wil be fine for him man.
Hopefully Cik Azmi can get back to him real soon too :D
Bb always asked me don't be notty and slp early.
But I always ended up sleeping after 1am.
Awww.. I feel so guilty :D
He sooo damn cute la. Love B deep2 :D