;I'm all about you ♥
Wednesday, March 18, 2009 @ 10:19 PM

Yesterday B got kicked out of the house.
So pity-ed him man. We slacked outside.
Apek's boys came over, had sparring (boxing).
When Apek and B spar, suddenly Apek not happy.
Just becos B accidentally hit his face.
Tsktsk. Many misunderstandings the whole day.
Had to go back in the late evening.
At night B called me saying he at his mom's place.
Got a room by himself, a comp, a bed.
And his stepdad is treating him nicer than the past.
I was really happy & relieved to hear that.
At least he has a proper family now,
rather than staying with his stupid Uncle.

Today went to Xavier's workplace,
filled up application form.
Then head down to Golden Mile to meet B.
After that slacked at Bedok,
waiting for Aron & Myra.
Go to his friend's mom's place,
sit, chat.
Then walked down to meet Aron's sister.
Slacked, chat.
Cabbed back to Amk.
Then I trained back home :)
Missing B so much. Awwww..

B's new name = Zai Cine :D
"cine" is "chinese" in malay :D

Hoho, i'm meeting Grandma tomorrow.
What a nice granddaughter I am lah. x(
Huhu. My cough's coming back. aaahhh D:

Click and there you go.

Meeee ;

SANDRA ﺕ
LovesROOZ ; 120206

Tagboard

Links

Credits

Layout by: LastSmile(: