I beginning to dislike that Wati now ._.
Sad to say, she's Aron's sister so i've to give face.
She sooo thick skin la sial.
I only found out that week, that she like my B!
And she saved her stupid name in B's hp as "Watiku",
meaning "My Wati". I see alrdy, like WTH la ._.
She got close to him mcm pompan murah!
I'm not saying what la, but her spare tyre worst than me siak.
Ok, I'm not saying I'm damn thin or sexy.
But her spare tyre super obvious la siak!
B told me she even gave him a peck on his cheek.
I was damn boiled up the last week.
Crying non stop. Firstly I did something bad to my family.
Secondly, I've to know this truth from B. (ONLY WHEN
I CONFRONTED HIM). nbccb if i nv confront him,
he like buat bodoh aje!
I seriously had loads of crying over that weekend.
Everything has got better though.
Get to meet B today. Went to Cik Azmi's workplace slack.
On th way can meet Aron there. Till 5 and we left.
Trained down to Amk with Aron and B.
I can tell u me and B waste our fcking ezlink n time la.
Wanted to confront his uncle bout saying behind B's back.
But waited n waited at the stairs like so freaking long.
Till around 7plus to 8pm we decided to head back home.
Anyways B tmr got his appt tmr at TTSH.
Cos his left eye got scratched cannot wear contacts ler ._.
And I'm having interview at Gleneagles @ 4pm. Heh.
Today my mood's like up & down.
So... there's ugly words in this blog. Huhu.
I also don't know why .___.