Today woke up around 12plus.
Cos it's really nice of me to stay up with buddy.
She did her assignment till 3plus in the morning.
Sucha busy teacher she is man. So envy, can become teacher ;D
And I chatted with smartboy till 4plus. Lol.
He put webcam let me see cartoon, youtube videos. Lol!
Came across this "Love Matters" trailer.
Was laughing at the last part, although I saw it before. Lol! So cute.
When the phone ring .. "Green Green .."I "pink" up the phone and say "yellow", "blue" is this?"White" do you want? You don't "purple-ly" call me ,if you make me angry, I will not call you "black" .HAHAHA. That Hui-ge so cute. Lol!
Hmmm, just finished my KFC lunch with buddy.
She had half day today :D. Called for delivery.
Too bad later she got to go class. Hurhur.
And she's so gonna buy her iPod Touch. ROAR!
Saturday going KL lo~ Gonna be a sian one for me & buddy D:
But luckily we staying at hotel. hahaha ! :]