Today -
Went out with parents and bro. Buddy didn't follow.
Tsktsk. And today so unlucky man.
First this Hyundai Matrix, just cut into my dad's lane,
and my dad's right corner bumper got scratched.
Signal him to get out of the car, but when the traffic
light turned green, he simply just went off like that.
Then we gave chase and he simply drove recklessly
and cutting through lanes. Too dangerous to chase le :X
Just nice we saw a traffic police at road shoulder.
Took advice from him, then we went to report to police,
as it can be classified as hit-and-run.
But the police like cannot do anything now, but to
send the report to LTA ._.
Tsktsk. Then.... !! In the afternoon, we were at the
traffic light outside Heeren. Suddenly a taxi BANG-ed
us ._. Luckily dad's car strong enough :X . Not dented though .
But poor taxi driver, front kena, back also kena.
And it's not his fault too. Cos he already stopped,
and the lorry behind banged the taxi so hard that it banged
us too. Poor daddy, he must be feeling heart pain for
his Lexus baby. :X Awww .. Then headed to Bugis,
then to Raffles City and home sweet home ~
Oh yea Buddy, sorry uh some imbecile slut, goes around
calling people slut. Actually you're not involved at all.
You're just replying ME at my tagboard and not her right?!
Why must she poke her smelly arsehole into our conversation..
and even went to your blog and scolded u a slut.
Look who's the slut here man. Simply bark behind her computer!
And pity her have such poor English standard.
And for goodness sake, she's just a small little 13yr old,
want to come talk big with us wor :D SO FUNNY !!
if bear's in DB i sure tell him de. Wasted~
Cos I know where her school man. Ha!
Want to come here and talk big with us. You go my didi's blog
and see. Ian's tagboard . I did not mention that she's a bitch,
and she still have the cheek to come and tell me dont anyhow
call pple bitch! HAHA. That shows her conscious' not clean! :D
She knew herself is a bitch that's why she came here barking~
Tsktsk. Get a life man. Don't just hide behind the computer.
Lifeless noob. Pompan murah. pui !
Stupid helmet headed hairstyle.
Why didnt she tell herself to look at the mirror herself. LOL!
She think what? She's some great asshole which guys
will queue up for her from Sri Lanka to Singapore meh?!
Don't make my toes laugh man. Heh...
and her weird language is words like these:-
iie , dunch , c0r , lurb ... etc ..
IS LIKE SO YUCKS LA. DISGUSTED MAN!!!~don't know proper spelling still want to scold pple.eeeyerr..~ Totally disgusted bout her man. LOL~
And then I tagged at Ian's blog saying dont be bothered
by those little bytch. OMG, i got say she is that bytch meh?!
HAHA so thick skin thinking that compliment is for her.
Since she want that compliment so much then come here
and bark for what siak. Aiyo seriously lifeless noob la.
And I wanna find her at CVSS? Do I need to do this myself?!
HAHA! She thinks i'm that stupid meh. I think I smarter
than her can. Lol. Not as if I'm alone in this world that
I need to do everything MYSELF. Lol. Brainless kid.
I never even mention her name , she want to come here
and woof woof uh?! Aiyooo~ Poor thing.
Puki mak kau . gi mati sudah ;D
Cant be bothered by this little thang here.
fuck u, u fucking fuck~