Met bear's mom outside Civil Defence Academy .
Waited for her almost 30 - 45 mins .
Went in to the guard room . People waiting to visit .
4 of us - Me , his mom , his bro and gf .
Walked quite far in to the visiting area .
Bear didn't expect me to come visit him .
Both of us teared . It's like .... visiting a prisoner .
U know , like in the shows ._. Talking thru the phone .
Didn't expect it would be real to me and bear .
I talked to him first , then his mom , his bro .
I suddenly felt so heartpain and cried .
His bro's gf consoled me . Aww , she wanted to cry too .
So cute . :X .
I chatted with bear most , although its like 15mins only .
Hopefully his appeal to his Sir is successful ,
so that he could get a lighter sentence .
I just hope he could be released within less than a month .
How I wished for that so much ~And hopefully for good conduct he can come out earlier .
After that I headed to AMK .
Msg-ed & called Myra and Afiq from the time I left
the CDA till I reached AMK , no response from them -.-
Luckily they're at home , sleeping . Lol .
Slacked at their place .
I found out something which is so heartbroken for me .
A bloody necklace from that bitch to him .
I started asking Myra and Afiq to be truthful .
Who knows , the truth made me cried like fuck .
Know the feeling of being two-timed ?!
Ok , I've let it go time after time .
Given many many stupid chances to him ,
I still made myself to trust him .. But what I heard today ,
is totally ........ "
hell" .
What totally hurt me was when Afiq told me .....
When I nv meet him , he meet that bitch .
When I meet him , he nv meet that bitch .
If he's here I think I've given him a slap already .
Myra told me that bitch kept calling her and dd ,
telling them she's pregnant with dd's child .
like wtf man , so fucking desperate .
Myra told her ... fine , meet and take the pregnancy kit test ,
guess what ? she didn't want to do that .
So what for make an UGLY excuse ! desperate bloody bitch .
Even Myra , uncle and Afiq hate her to the fcking core .
Thank God they're on my side .
Afiq told me that night Uncle chased him out of the house ,
because of how he's treating me .
How sweet , Uncle screwed him and scolded him like fuck .
I know dd promised not to contact that bitch anymore that night .
Cos Afiq said he told that bitch if I were to break up wit him becos
of her , he would make her and her family suffer .
But today I totally felt like fuck .
I even cried infront of them just now . How malu was that .
Uncle came back not long after I finished my
big crying session .
He was surprised when he saw me here .
Myra told him I found out bout that bitch again .
We showed him the bloody necklace , Uncle threw the pendant away .
Lols , guess what bloody words are there ?
"I'll always love you sayang" , behind : "iza love didi" .
My blood pressure shoot up when I saw that la .
Cos I was going thru his cupboard to find a phone .
When I was crying I just don't know who to talk to .
Lols , I suddenly asked Weiyi whether he's working today ,
and unfortunately , yes he was working ._.
He asked me to tell him what happened , so I just poured
everything out . Aww , he asked me not to be sad , as I still have him .
Lol ._. and Uncle kept asking me not to think too much .
And he'll always side me :] . Glad that his own family are siding me .
Slacked and chatted wit Afiq all the way .
Although I felt quite empty without dd around .
Left around 9plus . Kakak was kind enough to ask me to eat b4 I go .
But I don't even have the appetite man .
Besides , dd's not around , I quite shy to eat with them . Lol :X
So here I am , blogging sucha long post for myself to read :\ .
And I'm having a headache .......
oh
Hours , Minutes & Seconds , I hope u past faster ~