;I'm all about you ♥
Wednesday, January 7, 2009 @ 4:50 PM

I damn sad and lonely la :[
I miss bearbear so much.
He went back to camp to surrender on Monday.
No news from him since then.
I called up today, asked how long his stay in DB.
But the person said he's not charged yet.
Meaning it's still on hold. Siigggghhhhh..
Want to hold how long. hurhur :[
Don't know how long cannot see him, cannot contact.
But what to do? Silly bearbear asked for it.
Miss him so much more than before man.
Thanks to him I still got friends when he's not around.
Myra & Afiq to msg when I'm bored or anything.
Apek to call when I have trouble outside.
(How can I have trouble, I so good girl.)
Besides don't really get to go out nowadays,
as bearbear is not by my side.
Myra so sweet. She msged me:
"sandra .(: doin wad ? hope u can taqare of urself
wen bro is nt ard hurh .dun n0ty , b gd. faithful
n truthful to ur dearest bearbear hor . n atleast
find sumtng tuh do so ur nt b0red . ily n imysm !"
Haha I smiled when I saw her msg.
Especially whn she said faithful n truthful to my dearest bearbear.
Hehee. But poor Afiq whenever he msg me he surely feel stress/sad.
Becos of Myra. Awww.. Pity him. If only they can be together
and she's truthful to him. :]
That night when bearbear went in, his uncle called.
Was surprised when he wants to talk to me. Haha.
He asked me not to worry too much. Awww..
I wonder he's really changed or not. Haha!

But whatever it is I'm waiting for bearbear's release.
And we can be happy again! :]
I soooo miss bear la! Hopefully he faster come out. Aww.

Click and there you go.

Meeee ;

SANDRA ﺕ
LovesROOZ ; 120206

Tagboard

Links

Credits

Layout by: LastSmile(: