;I'm all about you ♥
Sunday, November 30, 2008 @ 4:10 PM

Yesterday bear sms-ed me saying Myra got to do op.
So I met him earlier then headed to KKH.
Ended up waiting and waiting for her to get warded :D
And she gave birth to her baby boy ytd at 11.23am!
Soooo cute lah~
Andryan Martin is his name. Sucha cute little boy.
And I've became the newborn baby's Godma!
Weeekekeke. So happy lah..
We stayed with Myra at her bed.
But her baby not here yet cos they need to take care
of his temperature ;D
We're like so anxious to see the baby.
Only till around 7pm then we get to see him.
But too bad kakak & Fiq went back earlier to bury.
I was carrying him in my arms, so small so CUTE!!
Noob ma, first time carry a few hours old baby ;D
Me and bear became his Godparents xP .

Saw ah Teng at delifrance, our ex colleague ;D
while buying choc crossaint for Myra. Wakakaka. So funny.
We spent almost the whole day there till 8pm
when visiting hours are over.
Bus-ed down to Junction8, but since Mr&MrsHappy
was watching movie so we headed back home first.
Slacked awhile and home sweet home :]

Miss bear so much already ;D

Andryan Martin Bin Muhammad Afiq ;D (My Godson) :PAndryan and his Godpapa :D

Click and there you go.

Meeee ;

SANDRA ﺕ
LovesROOZ ; 120206

Tagboard

Links

Credits

Layout by: LastSmile(: