Woke up 10.30am today :] Was raining, so nice to slp.
But couldn't slp longer, cos meeting my precious bear.
Met him at Admiralty, trained down to Lavender.
Then trained back to Amk. Bear consult doc at Polyclinic.
We were there like almost 2hours plus ._.
And bear was the last 3rd to consult. Hahaha.
After that headed back to his place. Slacked...
Met up with bear's bro and his gf. Chilled at Haji Karim.
They were chatting n chatting, then both brothers teared.
Awww. They so cute la. Bear's bro seems so concerned. (:
Then after that we parted.
Omg, his bro's bike damn nice la! aaahhh! Phantom red colour.
Awwww... The seat so comfy also :D Toot bear go start engine.
Hahaha so cute! Bear must faster take bike license liao!
I'm so tempting to ride on that bike :D
Cos hopefully when bear take license, his bro start to save $$.
For his new bike. So that Phantom(their father's bike) can give bear :D
After that we went back to his place, slacked awhile.
Then home sweet home. And here I am blogging! :D
Oh ya just now when we was in the train,
there's this very young indian boy (I saw his t-shirt, ACS)
Then bear and I was standing facing each other,
so bear's back was facing that indian guy.
Then behind bear got one pole ma...
That guy hold the pole at my bear's butt height there!
Guess what, he's trying to touch my bear's butt!!!
EEEEeeeewww! He was stunned when I suddenly
look at his hands. LOL! Omggggg.....
Then he kept staring at my bear's butt leh! Eeeee..
Sucha young age, look at guys' butt liao. Hahahaa.
Guess my bearbear's butt too sexy alrdy la. HAHAHA.
Aww he's on mc today and tomorrow :D
Doc says he has high blood pressure.. Awww... Toot bear.
Gonna miss him like mad.
Hopefully on Saturday, can date Mr&MrsHappy go out :D
Muahahahahaha :P Mr&Mrs Bear with Mr&MrsHappy !! ^^