;I'm all about you ♥
Wednesday, November 19, 2008 @ 12:14 PM

On Monday bear called me last minute in the noon.
And guess what, he didn't go back to camp ._.
That crazy bear go take mc again. Lol!
But everytime he go see doctor he has slight fever.
And high blood pressure. =.= 
So the doc gave him 2 days mc! And a letter for the M.O.
Lol! Slacked at his place. Till around 9plus then I left.

Ytd Buddy worked half day again :P
So sweet of her to treat me kfc. Lol!
Went to Lot1 to pack back and enjoyed at home. HAHAHA.
Audi till quite late. Like all the way till 3plus in the morning.
And I've earned myself up to 6million of Dens. 
Weekekekekekekekeke! *Evil*
And tmd, my audi couple dead or what.
Don't know how long never play alrdy.
Even when in msn we also never talk like last time.
Wasting my youth in Audi leh! 
If not I can find another pro and nice couple. Lol !
But we're married. How can easily divorce.
Like so wasted la. Hurhur. 
I'm booooorrrrred :D


Click and there you go.

Meeee ;

SANDRA ﺕ
LovesROOZ ; 120206

Tagboard

Links

Credits

Layout by: LastSmile(: