;I'm all about you ♥
Sunday, November 16, 2008 @ 10:35 PM

I seriously enjoyed every moment with bear :)
Ytd met up with bear around noon at admiralty.
Headed to Lavender, get his stuffs :D
Then cabbed down to Causeway Point.
Met Andrew (his bitch in camp). Lol..
They so cute, kept calling each other bitch & fat ass.
Too bad that Italian guy not here,
cos he broke up with his gf after 4 yrs. Sad uh.
Had Pizza Hut for lunch. Shortly after meal I vomit abit ;D
Then walked around, they played at Arcade.
Waited for Mr&MrsHappy :D They came to Arcade to find us.
Trained down to Bishan. Me and buddy got what we wanted.
Bear bought me and himself a watch. Wakakaka.
How sweeeet :] Aww~
After that Myra and Fiq came. Watched Madagascar 2.
Didn't really catch the show. I was lying on bear's lap.
Cos feeling kinda tired. Only laughed at funny parts.
Fiq and bear made funny voices. Muahahaha :D
Too bad Mr&MrsHappy quarrelled :[
They weren't there with us. Hurhurhurhur.
After movie went to kfc. Me and bear didn't eat.
Myra like soooo hungry. Lol. the way she ate (hahaha!)
Understandable uh, she needs to feed herself and her baby ;D
After that bus-ed back to their home.
Slacked with bear in the room, so tired ;D
Uncle was like high2 ytd night. Lol!
He's going overseas for work. And he's like so happy :X
Kept calling me his daughter. Wakakaka.
They had their little "family meeting" LOL.
Which I don't really understand cos they spk in Malay -.-
After that cabbed back home. :]
Didn't even play Audition and off I went to bed :D Kekeke.

Today as usual, whole day at home.
Except for going to JE alone to buy things for mom.
Hurhurhurhur! Weather today soooo hot somemore :X

I'm so in love with bear :D
2years, 9months and 3days with my precious bear :P

Click and there you go.

Meeee ;

SANDRA ﺕ
LovesROOZ ; 120206

Tagboard

Links

Credits

Layout by: LastSmile(: