;I'm all about you ♥
Wednesday, November 5, 2008 @ 1:41 AM

Buddy worked for like 4 hours on Tuesdays.
Shiok la. Just now (yesterday) we were laughing like mad.
Firstly, waited for her to come home.
Ordered KFC Delivery, but cancelled -.- LOL.
Cos going to cut hair. Wanted to go JEC, have KFC.
But, it's closed down. Whole JEC closed -.-
So noob la, don't know how long never go JE already.
Hahahaha! Then go cut hair luh.
After that went back to JE, headed to Pasar Malam.
Cos we never had lunch. Was buying food,
then suddenly damn heavy rain. LOL.
People were like walking in the small little path,
with heavy waterfalls everywhere :D
I don't know why, but I find it funny. LOL!
Then the rain's too heavy for us to go home.
Walked around Popular. Got what we wanted...
Then trained back to YewTee.
Went to Kopi Roti. Then Buddy's "BF" came into the picture.
I've questioned her...

ME: Eh, you and your bf how long together alrdy?
BUDDY: Err, around 8 months lo..
ME: Oooo.. He how old ar?
BUDDY: Almost 60 years old lo..
ME: *Burst into loud laughter* (Laughing like mad woman)
ME: Ooo u really love him or his money?
Buddy: Aiya, he retired le. So got money. But I do feel love for him.
ME: *Burst into loud laughter again*
ME: Your bf very childish leh, his message tone.. So cartoon one.
Buddy: Aiya.. He know I like that ringtone that's y he put it..
ME: *Burst into loud laughter, like again*
ME: U die.. I tell mommy u got 60 yr old bf.
Buddy: Eh don't eh I beg u.. I scared.. *Worried look*
ME: *Laughing like mad la!*

The whole conversation I was like laughing with food in my mouth.
Can choke one sia. LOL...
Somemore her 60 year old bf's name is Raymond.
What an "orbeet" name for an old man :D (no offence)
But never did I expect her to have this kind of taste man!
Imagine I tell her MrHappy about it. HUR! HAHAHA!
Maybe it's not that funny here, but it's damn funny
when I talked to her face-to-face that scenario. LOL

In the evening, I was hesitating whether to cut my fringe or not.
But in the end, I cut it :X Muahahahaha!
Crazy yo. ;D WAhahahaha.. Stupid Buddy cut for me one...
She's skilled to cut fringe, but not skilled to be a hairdresser.
Cos she can poke my eye with the scissors.
Luckily not sharp at all. LOL!
Then after I cut, I mms-ed my pic to bear.. ;D
Luckily he never say ugly. LOL.. Muahahahaaa :]

Hopefully can meet him on Friday! :D
And my silly bear was craving for McSpicy burger. :D
SO CUTE! :]

Click and there you go.

Meeee ;

SANDRA ﺕ
LovesROOZ ; 120206

Tagboard

Links

Credits

Layout by: LastSmile(: