Last Saturday wanted to go out with Mr&MrsHappy watch movie one.
Then bear last minute say wanna go his mom's place for raya.
No choice luh. Headed to his place and changed to what he wanted me to wear :X
At first I was like so pissed don't know why. Almost not going ler.
Then bear like so sad and disappointed. huhuhuhu..
After that we went lor. Luckily not many pple also. If not I sian-ed :D
Then after that met the "Happies" for dinner at AMK Central.
And home sweeeeeet home :]
Sunday as usual, stayed at home all day. HeheHahaHohoHuhu~
Ytd accompanied bear to make his bank book and atm card.
Cos he going NS tomorrow ler. AWwwwwww...
Went to Golden Mile. *Muahahahahahaa* ~
Then headed back to his place at amk. I feeling so lazy there ;D
Mira's tummy getting bigger. I can feel her baby. So cute :X
Then followed bear go cut his hair Botak!! Sooo "chunkchunk"
Hahaha then the hairdresser auntie asked me want to shave for him not.
I was like ... -___-" Siao don't want la. Also don't know how to do :D
LOL.. Then after that bear sent me from amk to yew tee den back to amk.
So sweeeet of him. Cos tmr going NS liao. =(
ilovebear!!!