Last Saturday met my bear again. Happy ;D ~
As usual went to his place, slacked.
Then he 8pm must book le.
So we left home around 7, trained down to cck.
Met two of his buddies. Both are nice guys.
One of them Italian. Hahaha so cool.
Bear wanted to smoke but they advised him not to.
Hahaha so cute la. After that I bus-ed home ;D
Monday met bear again ^^
Cos he off day luh :]
Headed to his mom place, to get his things.
Then chatted n ate his mom cooked de spaghetti.
Hahaha after I ate not long, I vomitted.
The smell of spaghetti so nice. HAHA KIDDING.
Then cabbed back to his place. I was like a sick patient.
Bear took care of me so cute :P ~
After that he took train back with me den back to amk again :X
So sweeeet.. Awww.. He booked in back on tues morning. :]
Waiting for Saturday to come lerrrrr.. Kekeke ^^
And I've just finished watching Moonlight Resonance (Heart of Greed 2)
Haha sooo nice to watch luh. I've been chasing the episodes.
These few days also played less of Audition le.
My couple also seldom can play, except thurs - sat.
Hurhurr :] Maybe tomorrow going to watch another show again ;D
Muahahaha. Newly added HK dramas. :D