;I'm all about you ♥
Tuesday, October 14, 2008 @ 8:07 PM

I finally get to see my baby bear last Saturday ! ;D Went to Lavender , get something then head back to amk home . Uncle siao2 . He was high . Lol ! Calling me his darling and he said he missed me . Then uncle , bear and me chat chat chat . Awww . After that short napped , then around evening went down to meet his dad . His dad pass him moneyyy . Aww so sweeet . His dad so much better than last time . I like so siao2 also . Wave to him so happily with a wide grin while he drove off . LOL ! Then we slacked at home . Arnd 8 , his uncle asked bear to follow him somewhere . He's weird . Say he got a feeling his ex gf will go past there -.- Then left me , mira n iman at home . Since bear so late still haven't come home , I headed home myself first . Awww that day never kiss n hug bear before I left . Still waiting for Saturday to come , so can meet him luh . Heheheee !

Just now Mira text me , "Its babyB0i" then I replied her "huh ? what babyboi ?"
Then she said her baby is a boy !! :D Hahahaa I so dumb and slow la .
Didn't know what she meant -.- Cos last week I asked her boy or girl .
She didn't know yet . She wanted a boy , and she really got a boy :D
She's so delighted . I'm so happy for her too la . Can't wait for the boy to be born .
Bear so young can become uncle liao . LOL !

Click and there you go.

Meeee ;

SANDRA ﺕ
LovesROOZ ; 120206

Tagboard

Links

Credits

Layout by: LastSmile(: