;I'm all about you ♥
Wednesday, October 8, 2008 @ 1:02 PM

Awww ytd bear went to NS liao... I didn't managed to send him.
Hate it :( ... AWW.. But I put alarm at 7am to wake up. Just to talk to him.
But damn tired... I slept at 5am. Lol. Bear so sweet enough to ask me to get back to slp!
At least he had his mom and grandparents with him. Hehehe.
Suddenly bear never really message me like how he used to... Like so empty :X
Seems like I regretted how I treat him before he go for his NS. Haha I so bad...
Now I missing him moooooorrrrrreeee!
Then ytd around 11pm he called me, still doing his boots. Lol SO cute! :D
Supposed to be lights out at 10pm but they got many things to do on first day. Hehehe.
When he told me he can book out every Friday, I'm like so happy la.
Then book in on Sunday ;D .. Best thing was, no confinement. Muahahahahaha!!

Ytd was my wedding at Audition man. MUAHAHAAHAHA..!
Wasted, I lazy to post pictures.. So cute la.
Never invited many pple also. Cos like so last minute..
Then my buddy list don't have the ppl I wanted to invite. ;D
Then my cpl only invited his mei.. Others are strangers. LOL
Was so nervous actually man :D But the first attempt passed liao! :D
I thought will b like quite hard. It turned out to be easy :X Hahaha!
Too bad my couple having 4days 3nights camp today.
Meaning no audi-ing with him luh. Hurhur..
Gonna chiong story... MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA !!!
*Evil Grin to Buddy* ... Weeeekkekekekekeke !

Click and there you go.

Meeee ;

SANDRA ﺕ
LovesROOZ ; 120206

Tagboard

Links

Credits

Layout by: LastSmile(: