;I'm all about you ♥
Friday, October 10, 2008 @ 12:09 AM

Aww just now around 9.15pm bear called me (:
He so cute la. And sounded kinda sad. He said he like feel so far away from me,
for the first time. Awwwww... =3 so cuuuute.
Miss him loads loads loads loads loads aaaahhhhh :D
Bear 10pm lights out le. Then 11plus suddenly called me :X
Then asked me to read his message. (which I didn't notice earlier)
Aww bear suddenly had breathing difficulties and was at sick bay =(
Then he told me they said his oxygen level low, blood pressure high :X
Pity my bear laaaaaa... Sighhh... He so stubborn, wouldn't wanna declare his asthma.
Hope he get well real soooooooon ^^ ~

Audition like so boring now, with the "a little bit laggy-ness" .
But now like too early to sleeeeeeep ... And I like nothing to do now :X HAHAHA !

Click and there you go.

Meeee ;

SANDRA ﺕ
LovesROOZ ; 120206

Tagboard

Links

Credits

Layout by: LastSmile(: