;I'm all about you ♥
Monday, September 15, 2008 @ 8:38 PM

Yesterday four of us went out to TB Plaza ;D
Caught the show ' Bangkok Dangerous ' at 4.35pm . Not bad lah ;X
Then after that dinner-ed at Kfc. Me and bear2 like budget.
Cos I really don't feel like eating nowdays :X Lmao ~ Then home sweet home ^^

Wooooo. Today finally level up to Amatuer liao. LOLs!!
Today no mood when I woke up. Woke up at around 11am. Then on comp liao.
Played like almost the whole day man. Nv even bother to take my lunch.
Hopefully no pains for me. Lol~ But around 5plus then find abit things to eat :X
Hoho. Then continue to play play play till 7plus :X Lols!

And I'm borrrrrrrrrrrrred NOW : [

Click and there you go.

Meeee ;

SANDRA ﺕ
LovesROOZ ; 120206

Tagboard

Links

Credits

Layout by: LastSmile(: