;I'm all about you ♥
Wednesday, September 10, 2008 @ 5:39 PM

Woke up early in the morning 6plus just to go market with mom la.
Bought the veg, then she headed to work. While I bought breakfast go home eat.
HAHAHAHA. Watched dvd while enjoying my breakfast -.-
After Buddy left the house for work I went back to sleep le. Slept till 1plus man :X
Then started playing Audition liao lor. HAHAHA.
Oh ya I joined FAM. Not sure how good it is or whatever. Lol. it's -xKissesx3-
My toot couple asked me to join. Hurhur. And during the test I won the leader la.
HAHAHA! Tyco only :X .. Can't wait to lvl up to Amatuer la. -.-
Stupid buddy going to lvl up to Back Up liao ! OMG man!
I regretted staying in Lvl 10 that time for sooooo long :X Maybe for months!
If not I now also can same lvl as Buddy liao =[ Stupid Buddy don't want to wait for me.

Sighh, talking bout that Buddy...... She's not coming back for my lovely dinner tonight.
Oh myyy. She's out with her MrHappy -.- *Don't come back so early la* LOL !!!
Buddy told me bout his bday on 27Oct. Really hope bearbear can book out on that day.
Cos he's gonna be in NS starting 7Oct ): Don't know must stay in 2 weeks or 3 weeks ar ?
SIGHHHH! It's been a long time since we 4 have our night out together. Lol ):

Specially for little Buddy :
This is so random uh. But I'm so used to sharing most of the things wit u man.

That day.... when I told u I caught him messaging that noob again. Lol..
We were on the verge of breaking up la! Can you actually believe it. :X
That night when u suddenly not well, u go see doctor. I cried man. Hahas.
Poor me. I don't know how to tell u face to face ma. So nv tell u. LOL!
But it's fine now la. hurhur. But I always think he still msg her.
How many times I caught him already. This time I even saw his sent items.
HURHUR RRRAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!

Not like MrHappy, so gooooood. Cannot let u eat CHEAP STUFFS. LOL !!!!!
Stooooooooooopid ! I'm waiting for u at home man . CHOP CHOP ! :D

Click and there you go.

Meeee ;

SANDRA ﺕ
LovesROOZ ; 120206

Tagboard

Links

Credits

Layout by: LastSmile(: