;I'm all about you ♥
Monday, September 22, 2008 @ 1:26 PM

Saturday ; 201008
Woke up at around noon then only I realised I'm slping till kinda late.
Cos buddy finished work at 1230! ;D Anyways she n MrHappy are sweet enough,
to wait for me. Wahahahahaha.
I was being a big bright light bulb with them the whole day la :X
Cos toot bear got to break fast at his mommy's place. Hurhur.
Then Buddy n Happy accompany to Woodlands cos I'm meeting him at Admiralty.
How sweeeeeet of them. Wahahahaha and at least Buddy got herself something! ;D
After that I go meet bear2 and we parted lo~ Wasted can't hang out with them longer.
Met bear le then walked to his uncle's gf's new house. Kinda farr la. So hot somemore. LOL.
Reached there, helped to clean up the place. I was like pespiring like mad la :X HAHAHA.
Then after that bear, uncle's gf, iman and myself walked to don't know where buy things ;D
We finished cleaning at around 1plus. Go bathe, then slacked.
Me n bear was about to sleep le. (He got his "own room" if he stays there man!) Lol.
Then uncle's gf suddenly asked to take care of uncle. He suddenly feel so unwell.
They waiting for his father to come here. :X
Uncle said this lower half of his body was like burning. Then I heard he was like saying...
Take care of everything. O.o..
Then suddenly........ He slowly stood up. Bear go help him up and bring him out to the hall.
Thought he just wanna sit down. Then suddenly weird things happened.
I seriously never believe in black magic or spirits or whatsoever.
But what happened has make me feel kinda eerie.
His voice, his action, totally different. The voice damn scary la OMG!
They said "it" went inside him. -__-"
Then me, bear2 and uncle's gf was like sitting some distance away in front of him.
3 of us like so kept quiet, heads down, don't really dare to look at him.
We were waiting for uncle's father to come down. They took so long to come here la -.-
Soon after he came, we all were like standing outside the room looking.
The grandfather talk to that, asking him things. Don't really understand though.
Then blah blah blah... Suddenly he was down on the floor, like slping -.-
When he woke up he was like 'eh how come everybody here' .. LOL.
We like almost 4plus in the morning can sleep le.
Then my silly bear suddenly felt so paranoid! ..
He asked me why am I staring at him like that. Like so scary... Like what had happened.
LOL!! .. Then he really cannot fall asleep.
I on the light and stayed up with baby bear through lo. We was like happily chatting...
Then uncle's gf suddenly just popped outside the door. We was like kena shocked la! LOL
After what happened, our guts like suddenly so small.
Then we 3 were chatting n chatting. First time there's a voice, me & bear heard.
But uncle's gf nv hear. Then second time the voice came again. LOL!!
Then uncle's gf so cute. She suddenly so scared then go behind bear. Haahahahaha!
At first we 3 was like ... "Shit . wat's that" LOL... Actually is uncle's father la!
3 of us were like really kena scared for that moment lorr.. -.-
Then they talk talk talk... Talk till 6am. Finally bear can sleep liao.
Cos he said it's morning... LOL! dots ;D So cute n silly. Think too much le. Hahahaha.

Sunday ; 211008
Woke up at 9plus. Just a short nap less than 4 hours. Hurhur.
And I'm the last to wake up la.. Hahahaha!
Had breakfast, slacked, watch tv den go bathe.
Around 12plus left the house, got to meet buddy. Hahahaha.
Then after that home sweet home! =P
Played psp in the day. At night play Audition.
Then play till 5am... HAAHAHAHHAHA.
All because of accompanying my red undies boy :X Lmao!

Today ;
So here I am blogging, just woke up like around 1pm. Hahaha.
I'm missing my bear loads la. 15 more days he going NS le. Sighh :X
Hopefully all's well for him. Hehehee. And of cos hope he's out on 27Oct.
So can go buddy's darling's bday chalet! Wakakakakaka =P

Click and there you go.

Meeee ;

SANDRA ﺕ
LovesROOZ ; 120206

Tagboard

Links

Credits

Layout by: LastSmile(: