;I'm all about you ♥
Saturday, September 6, 2008 @ 1:09 AM

Just now was waiting for Buddy to finish her childcare things.
Became her "assistant" for that little while. Lol. After that we gonna slp.
Buddy : Eh u got close the window just now?
Me : *Kept quiet for a moment, like thinking whether did I or not*
Buddy : Just now u throw the feather got close or not?

Then I was LOL-ing la! Buddy, u need to remind me I throw feathers out the windows uh.
HAHAHAHAHA! Actually I picked a few of Rocky's feather and blew it out of the window.
So cute lor. His feather like so fluffy one. Wahahahahaha!
And Buddy asked the last sentence damn cute la. LOL -.- Stupid. Hahahaha!

I can't fall asleep after so long. Was playing psp till fed up. Mission always fail -.-
Then since now 1.00am, thought wanna see if Audition can play ady not. . .
But still cannot la -.- Zzz. Was patching since ytd 1.00am. So long man.
Aiyorrrrrrrrrrr ~ So boring !!

Click and there you go.

Meeee ;

SANDRA ﺕ
LovesROOZ ; 120206

Tagboard

Links

Credits

Layout by: LastSmile(: