;I'm all about you ♥
Sunday, September 28, 2008 @ 12:10 AM

I planned to meet bear just now. But wth, don't want to say alrdy.
So sorry that I can't meet bear. Huhuhuhuuuu~

Woke up early in the morning at 7plus i think. I slept at arnd 3plus in the morning.
So tired feel like sleeping longer, but the thought of taking mrt to meet them is
like so borrrrrring. So I decided to wake up and go out with them luh.

Headed out to breakfast with dad mom bro n buddy at Maxwell.
After that fetched korkor go Bugis for his work luh. Then went to Taka.
Then went to Centrepoint. Lol. Fall asleep while mommy cut hair :X
Then.. where ah... Ohh. Burlington Square.
Stupid buddy finally managed to change her phone. Hahaha.
Of cos happy for her luh. Somemore got same phone as her MrHappy.
Couple phone seyy. I want also don't have ar. LOL!
Somemore both also redred one :X her stupid favourite colour. Haha!
I still think Green rox my world man.. HAHAHAHA!
Then after that bought dinner and home sweeeeeet home :]

So tired laa. But I haven't had enough of Audition yet :X

Click and there you go.

Meeee ;

SANDRA ﺕ
LovesROOZ ; 120206

Tagboard

Links

Credits

Layout by: LastSmile(: