;I'm all about you ♥
Friday, September 26, 2008 @ 12:46 PM

Hoho I'd recalled back randomly, how I was treated like a queen at a period of time :X
LOL! Back then I had this "thing" on my butt :X
Was sent to A&E, as the 3rd night was not ok.
Getting bigger and bigger. Eeeww... Was in pain back then.
Cannot sit down, only can lie. I remembered I was placed into the A&E ward,
waiting for doctors to attend to me :X
Haha I saw a case opposite me, think the guy's kuku don't know wat happened. LOL !!
They asked if I need a jab, I just say don't need lor.
I didn't know it's painkiller till the doctor asked me why am I so strong, not wanting the painkiller! LOL. But in fact, I was like in pain.
Until I think 4plus in the morning then the doctor finally attend to me. Like a few hours,
lying in the bed, so in pain, cannot sleep :X Want to go sheeshee also hard. HAHAHA!
Aww and I know my family waiting outside for me. For so long.... So sweet.
I don't know why, I remembered I just kept crying
ever since I think of going operation. LOL. That kind of fear, like .... -___-"
After the doc examine me, I was wheelchaired to the ward,
by an uncle. I was like sitting one side of my butt only la! LOL!
And totally in pain & trembling. The uncle also no rasa one, slowly push push only.. -.-
Finally in the ward, 6 bedded :D
Good also, got own fan. By that time I think 5plus 6am already.
I thought can b operated soon. But waited till next day also no -.- Somemore I
cannot eat and drink anything. LOL. When my turn to operate, they changed clothes for me. LOL.. Gaaaahhhh~~
As they were pushing me to the operating theatre, I just felt like crying.
I also don't know what am I thinking back then. When I reached op theatre,
doctors asked me question, I also feel like crying -__- LOL I held back my tears!
I remembered she told me they are going to cut 7cm DEEP!! aaahhhh!
Then pushed me into op theatre, woooo.. Everything all white white one :X
My first time inside there, suaku ma. LOL!! Then I see many ppl (Staff) around.
Walking here and there, busy with their things.. All also white white uniform. LOL!
Then they transfer me from place to place.
Stylo lor. I no need / cannot move one. HAHAHA!
Then someone put the don't know what thing at my mouth, in case I forgot to breathe.
So cute seyy. Then after a few breath I fall asleep liao lo!! LOL so fast -.-
When I wake up I like soooo (dont know how to say).. Like after a longlong sleep,
hard to open my eyes. Then I saw nurses n doctors walking around.
Haha just a short moment the operation ok liao. I was pushed back to my ward.
Think at that time morning le. Got nurse asked me what I want for my breakfast.
Then I not sure can eat or not :X Anyhow hamtam. Luckily can. HAHAHAHA!
The breakfast was Chee Cheong Fun, Siew Mai and Milo. So cute! LOL!!
At that time I seriously cannot sit up straight. As in, I can put my whole body down to sit!
My butt damn pain laa :X After that mommy and sis came to visit me. Aww. OH YAA!
Before operation my babybear came to visit me !!! With a BEAR . SO SWEEEEETTT ...
I don't know happy or what, I burst into tears. LOL!
Thanks to sis, he inform bear where am I.
Awwww.. Then back to mommy n sis came to visit me after my Op. They so sweet.
I'm craving for fishballs. They went down to buy for me. HAHAHA.
I damn fast fall asleep, they left to buy, I fall asleep le.
Then my lunch!! Shiok la. Fish and veg with rice and soup. LOL!!
I wonder why some ppl dread hospital's food. HAHAHAHA..
Buddy so sweet to feed me lor. See other ppl in the same ward, Old old people,
eat their own.. But me leh?! Buddy fed me. HAHAHAHA!
Know why she wanna feed me? Cos she's tempted on the food!
And she wanna eat it! HAHAHA!
Then that time I sheeshee also got prob. The nurse bring the portable one for me -__-"
Then the gauze dropped. OOooops! HAHA. She replaced one for me...
Omg damn painful can :X After that discharged liao, daddy fetch me home :)
Got to buy the "FLOAT" to sit sia :X Poor me. Hahahaha.
When I reached home everyone like so concern, like I'm a queen.
Everything they do for me.. HAHAHAHA! Then mommy cook for me. Awww..
I missed those days. LOL! But the WORST thing was.. I had to go dressing DAILY!!
Everyday go clean the wound, till the wound close!
They said they didn't want to stitch the wound cos it might have bacteria. Huhuhu..
First 2 weeks of dressing the feeling is like hell pain!
I can feel they open the "plaster", take out the gauze from the wound,
don't know use what and wash the wound inside, 7cm deep :X ...
Then stuff back some gauze into the wound, then cover up. My God!!
Worst painful memory ever. HAHAHAHA!
It took me 1 month to heal completely, where I can really sit down without the "float".

Hahahaa Omg what a long post. Just feel like recalling back randomly. HAHAHA!
I'm actually late for my DATE! wakakakakaka! shiatttt ~

Click and there you go.

Meeee ;

SANDRA ﺕ
LovesROOZ ; 120206

Tagboard

Links

Credits

Layout by: LastSmile(: