;I'm all about you ♥
Monday, August 4, 2008 @ 8:42 PM

I'm hesitating . . .

I went for an interview at Mandai Link on Saturday.
The guy who interviewed me kinda funny lah.
Like so desperate for need-ing me to work there.
This is the first time pple keep asking me to work. LOL.
Quite a friendly interview. He's a Lego collector too. Rofl.
Haven't really see the office except for the first lvl.
Reaching to the place there is kinda far man.
Somemore that time so bloody hot. -.-
I told him to let me consider first.
But he said he take it as i'm coming to work today.
I didn't turn up! Siao uh.. Ask me so fast work there -.-
And I told him the salary he offered kinda low.
Then he explained this and that. I understand la. LOL.
That's why partly I'm hesitating. Hahahaha.

Today he called me. He said he expected me to turn up today.
Wahahahaha. And he told me he can offer the amount I expected.
Oh meeee oh myyyy.. Lol. Ask me to start work tmr. Siaooooo uh.
Wahahaha. I would like to try it out there I guess.
But the place like a bit ulu ulu one eh. Then alot of foreigners.
Esp Malaysians and China ppl. So sian-ed right.
I'm still thinking mannnn... Sighh.
If I work here then cannot meet bearbear often liaos. SOB.
Unless I "meet up with Mr&MrsHappy" . Lol.
Maybe Mrs Happy is reading my blog and she saw this (:
HEHEHEHEHEEE .. Quite some time nv go out with them liaos.

Awwwwwwww. I MISS MY BAOBAO !!! ):

Click and there you go.

Meeee ;

SANDRA ﺕ
LovesROOZ ; 120206

Tagboard

Links

Credits

Layout by: LastSmile(: