;I'm all about you ♥
Thursday, July 10, 2008 @ 12:56 AM

mon ; 0707
Buddy and I cabbed down to IMM.
Walked around and got 'something' we want. Muahahaha!
Then to BK, had a bite while waiting for 'someone' :D *so evil* :P
After that we took bus back to JE interchange, met MrHappy at MRT station.
Head down to CWP. I waited for bear, 2 of them went to get tix for us ;D
Watched ' Hancock ' . Not that bad though. Heh~
After that went to Pasar Malam. Bought things for ourselves ;D
And then home sweet home =)

wed ; 0807
Followed dad to see doc at Shaw Centre at 3pm.
After that went to Lucky Plaza for our tea break ;D
Then headed to Tong Building for my interview.
And, I got the job on the spot =.= Heh..
Gonna start on Monday luh. Hopefully everything's good.
Hohoho. Cannot play Audition often le. SIAN man...

heh, Nave's cuuuute. ROFL.
too bad, He's in Malaysia :

Click and there you go.

Meeee ;

SANDRA ﺕ
LovesROOZ ; 120206

Tagboard

Links

Credits

Layout by: LastSmile(: