;I'm all about you ♥
Monday, July 28, 2008 @ 9:35 PM

Fri 25 Jul ;
Went to his uncle's place at amk.
Headed to his grandma's place together.
We went there, his grandma like not happy.
Cos bear never go back home for a few days and never work le.
Everybody like so quiet. Bear2 keep playing psp.
Then suddenly grandma come to me and nag..
She talked to me in malay but I understand ba.
She said not say she don't sayang DD and blah blah blah.
Then she started crying. She asked mira to pack all the things out.
Also ask bear2 to pack all his clothes and stuffs and go.
Awww... it's as good as asking him don't come back there anymore.
Then bear2 and mira was packing. Then they went outside.
I saw them in tears. Awww... grandma so bad lahs.
But frankly she's money minded. Everything also talk bout $$.
After that cabbed back to uncle's place.
Loads of things man. Including Iman's toys. Lols ;D
Seperated in 2 cabs. Poor bear paid for the cab fare. Awww..
Put down their things then they went to amk central luh.
Then home sweet home for me. Hehehe!

Sat 26 Jul ;
Worked half day. So sian lah. Hate it. Lols!
I wanna find a 5days week one better :X heheee.
Then after work met up with parents & bro.
Went to bugis and bought my shoes. Hee~
Then to beach road to have late lunch, and then home sweet home :D

Sun 27 Jul ;
As usual, Sunday is usually a family day.
Everybody's at home. Hehe. Nothing much to do also. Keke.

Today ;
Poor buddy. She got a knock on her head.
Got one "baluku"... Eeeww.. Hahahaha. So cute lah.
And I'm so nice to massage her head for her luh! HEHE.
And here am I blogging while looking for other jobs online :D
Hopefully I get another new job soon man.
Don't really like the stupid iGenius. Pui~~! :D

Off to bed soooon :X .. So early lah. only 10pm ~

Click and there you go.

Meeee ;

SANDRA ﺕ
LovesROOZ ; 120206

Tagboard

Links

Credits

Layout by: LastSmile(: