Aww, no mood to blog for the past few days.
Something i hate it to happen actually happened.
But we talked over it with each other.
How could I let go after a long way through.
I just can't give it all up in one night?
Sighh. It's so hard to do it luh.
Guess we'll have to jus b extra careful in future.
I miss my phone. SO much. 7 days nv touch my phone.
Aww. and of course I thanked buddy so much.
I know it's hard to be the middle person.
So thankful i've sucha wonderful buddy (my clone).
Hahaha. Last time I dread so much being a twin.
But now i'm happy to have a twin. HEHE.
And to buddy, thanks eh. I know it's hard for ya.
I don't know how to put it, but whatever.
I'm so getting emo nowdays. Like so wtf man.
I hate emo-ing but, LOL.
Nowadays my words damn emo. Esp to him.
Awwww. Thanks for being there for me.
28th going to Malacca. Kinda can't wait to go.
But on other hand I can't bear to leave bear ;D
Aww. They booked Puri Hotel ;D
But no family room. eeeww. ;X
We will enjoy there anyways! Hehe.
i just called to say I Love You.......